Adventures Of Bob And G 1 Adventures Of Bob And G 1

Wow

I felt as if i was going to laugh any minute, good start rofl

kanamomashouse responds:

lmao. thanks alot.

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

Hot Digg

Im a big fan of all of your flash's love your voice and your ability to make anything funny (speed racer) keep coming out with these funnies XP

cupcake? cupcake?

Very good!

It was very good, yet very creepy too. I loved how the music went along with the flash...I've watched this flash atleast 3 times a day just because of the shear brilliance of it, within its own simplicity. Congrats you are one of my favorite artists/contributer and you deserve it :3 (Stole your smiley face)

TheBoogley responds:

Got bored...

the 2 hour opening made it bad....other than that good job

Resident Idiot Resident Idiot

Hahahaha.

Very funny Almost like a part of the Awsome seriest! good job love the voice acting! keep it up Edpr :D

Sick Joke Collection V Sick Joke Collection V

Hahahahahah!

Really Funny I liked most of them...Only a few I couldnt understand Ive been awake for over 24 hours and my eyes are playing with me...Good job man Really! really! funny haha

Sidorio responds:

I am a bit of a dude.

This means YOU! This means YOU!

Hey your kinda right XP

Lawl stick figures strawberry's and ...Idk what that is Madness thing...All get sort of boring Im not fan of originality, although you do make a proper point...:)

Hessifer responds:

Thanks, man. Although I still don't know what "lawl" means, and don't care to. Just type "I don't know" with me, because "idk" pisses me off.