Adventures Of Bob And G 1 Adventures Of Bob And G 1

Wow

I felt as if i was going to laugh any minute, good start rofl

kanamomashouse responds:

lmao. thanks alot.

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

Hot Digg

Im a big fan of all of your flash's love your voice and your ability to make anything funny (speed racer) keep coming out with these funnies XP

cupcake? cupcake?

Very good!

It was very good, yet very creepy too. I loved how the music went along with the flash...I've watched this flash atleast 3 times a day just because of the shear brilliance of it, within its own simplicity. Congrats you are one of my favorite artists/contributer and you deserve it :3 (Stole your smiley face)

TheBoogley responds:

MY SMILEY FACE {:0
GONE 8O

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Thank you...

*tear drops from eye*

The Majesty of Colors The Majesty of Colors

This was...

My favorite flash of all time, within its own respects, the shear simplicity of the flash made me think, about the instincts and primal thoughts things/people can have. This is the flash that got me into H.P Lovecraft and other authors like so. By far my favorite flash I have every observed ( I say that because not only does this game have a sense of interactivity but it has a story to tell) Most games are about, get to the finish, Kill people, or save the princess , this game is about curiosity at its finest. I look forward to seeing more of your work, this flash was almost life-changing for me.

Aether Aether

By Far

one of the most memorable games that actually had an impact on my life...It got me thinking alot..very fun and very addicting everything was magnificient :D

Beat it-Metaljonus Beat it-Metaljonus

Awsome!

Really like it, and rofl at the kid 3 posts down...I looked at that and rofled im glad you commented on it the kid is obviously slow. good job rock on

-ganon95- pokemon stadium demo -ganon95- pokemon stadium demo

Hey man!

Good stuff You should work on some Zelda Technos...This is Great I love ALL techno specially ones that bring back memories...keep it up Ganon

ganon95 responds:

i made 2 zelda songs so far but i might try some mroe

the birthday song the birthday song

Loved it

Hey man Hopefully your songs can get better every birthday! this song was fantastic Keep it up!!! Cant wait till you treat us again on YOUR birthday

CLKIN responds: